TOP 10 best ice creams in Barcelona
Ice creams are synonym of hot days and summer, but it doesn't mean that you can't eat them when it is snowing !!! The city is full of them, some are better than others for making delicious homemade ice creams and with many great flavour options so following my TOP 10 best ice cream places in Barcelona.
- Cacao's Gelato Siciliano (carrer riego 19) located in the Sants area near the Industrial park. Metro: L1/L5 plaza sants.
- Gelateria Italiana Deliziosa (plaza revolucio setembre 1868, 2) located in the Gracia area, in a section with many bars and restaurants. Metro: L3 fontana.
- Sprimfruit (carrer blai 50) located in the Poble Sec area, in a busy section with many tapas restaurants. Metro: L3 poblesec.
- IceRoll (carrer paloma 4) located in the Raval area, this place makes ice creams in roll form and not in ball. Metro: L1/L2 universitat.
- DelaCrem (carrer enric granados 15) located in the Eixample area, in a quiet pedestrian street, near to the university of Barcelona. Metro: L1/L2 universitat.
- La Jijonenca (avinguda gaudi 32) located in the Sagrada Famila area, just between the work by Gaudi and the modernist work by Domenech, the Sant Pau hospital. Metro: L2/L5 sagrada familia.
- Belgious (rambla poblenou 24), a franchising located in the Poblenou area, in the main street of this district with full of bars and restaurants and near to the beach. Metro: L4 poblenou.
- Häagen-dazs (rambla de catalunya 85), a franchising located in the Eixample area, in the downtown. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.