TOP 10 best pastries in Barcelona
If you love cakes, you have to try one Spanish pastry before to leave Barcelona. I mean very good cakes, not the ordinary ones that you can find in a bakery. Following the TOP 10 best pastries in Barcelona.
- Casa Vives (rambla de catalunya 58) located in the Eixample area, no way to miss its beautiful cakes but also yummy. Metro: L3/L4 passeig de gracia.
- Pastisseria Pujades (carrer muntaner 159) located in the Eixample area, offering a lot good traditional choices. Metro: L5 hospital clinic.
- Pastisseria Escriba (gran via corts catalanes 546) located in the Eixample/Sant Antoni area, it is on your way either to go to the catalunya square or the espanya square. Metro: L1 urgell.
- Pastisseria Takashid Ochiai (carrer comte urgell 110) located in the Eixample, they offer a mix of Japanese and Spanish cakes. Metro: L1 urgell.
- Oriol Balaguer (travessera corts 340) located in the Corts area, near to the shopping mall L'Illa. Metro: L5 hospital clinic.
- A Casa Portuguesa (carrer or 8) located in the Gracia area, a place to try Portuguese cakes. Metro: L3 fontana.
- Bubo (carrer caputxes 10) located in the Born area, just near to the Santa Maria del Mar basilica. Metro: L4 jaume I.