Nightlife Theme Barcelona
“...I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night, that tonight’s gonna be a good night. Tonight’s the night, let’s live it up. I got my money, let’s spend it up. Go out and smash it...”
Meanwhile listening “I gotta feeling” from Black Eyed Peas, your friends are still preparing while you are already ready and eager to conquer the night. Hopefully you don’t have to wait long and without realizing it, you are already in front of the restaurant, to be sure to have a table, call 24h before to reserve:
- El Xalet, avinguda de miramar 31 (+34 933249270). Located in Montjuic, it owns a great view on the city with a nice terrace.
- Sagardi, c/ argenteria 62 (no need to reserve). A good place to eat tapas where you will be billed for the numbers of stick.
Too early to go to a club, you decide to go to a bar because spanish people are not used to go to dance before 2h AM. Of course if you don’t care to live as a citizen, normally clubs are opened at 23h but there will have no one or only “guiris” (slang spanish word for “foreigners”). The first best stop is at:
- Espit Chupito, c/ aribau 77. There are more than 500 different shots to try. Located at the Izquierda Eixample neighborhood, the area has many bars of different styles.
- Miramelindo, passeig del born 15. Mojito, mojito and more mojito. Located at the Born area, this street is very crowded for its many bars and restaurants.
- La Baignoire, c/ verdi 6. Small but very cool for its wine or cocktail. Located at Gracià district, one of the most popular areas of Barcelona to have fun during night time, the famous square “plaza del sol” is there.
Willing to change the ambiance and ready to go to the next level, you walk on the street with a lot of fervency to the next bar:
- Club Astoria, c/ paris 193-197. A very fashion place for dinner but after midnight, the bar section is full of beautiful people, also located at Izquierda Eixample neighborhood.
- Monje, c/ pau claris 92. Located at Derecha Eixample neighborhood, near “plaza catalunya”, the area is full of restaurants. This place, after midnight, is very crowded with beautiful people.
- Trash, c/ consell de cent 223. Located also at Izquierda Eixample neighborhood, the place offers a lot of cocktails and surrounded by many other bars to have fun.
Now it is really time to go to dance and have fun until 6h AM, assuming that you are near “plaza catalunya”, for the 2 first, you have to take a taxi (about 6 euros) because it is a very long walk and for the last one, you can walk (about 35 minutes).
- Elephant, passeig dels tillers 1 (+34 933340258). Located at Pedralbes neighborhood, this stylish club also has a quiet section with sofa to enjoy a cocktail but you have to pay 12 euros (1 drink included) to get in.
- Atlantic Disco Sound, avinguda tibidabo 56 (+34 934187161). Located at Sant Gervasi Bonanova neighborhood, the club is very great to dance mixing with its spectacular view from its terrace (free entrance).
- CDLC Barcelona, passeig marítim 32 (+34 932240470). Located at Barceloneta neighborhood and near the beach, this club attracts a lot of people for its glamour and if at the moment of the night, you feel too “hot”, dive in the sea to “cool” (free entrance).
To avoid the huge line of some clubs, you can:
- Go earlier
- Or to be on the guest list. For that, you need to call, register on their official website or on their facebook profile but not all of them have a website, facebook and/or a guest list
There are a lot of clubs with free entrance but in case if the one, which interests you, asks you to pay, generally the price is between 10 and 12 euros with 1 drink included. If you want to pay less, you can:
- Print the flyer from their official website
- Take the flyer which can be found in the bars
- Take the flyer from the guy who distributes it on the street. Be careful of false flyer guys, they invite you to take it by raising either your arm meanwhile his partner steal you behind or they are close enough to steal you by themselves
- Put your name on the invitation list on their facebook profile.
To enjoy the discount of the flyer, normally you have to get in before 2h AM and if you are a woman, most of paid places are free entrance for you until 3h AM normally. There are many places that I love to have fun and I think that those selected places are the best ones for this theme.
If you are looking for something more exclusive, I can propose you the VIP nightlife. For 40 euros only per person, you will get a Barcelona Night Club Tour and for 50 euros per person, you will get a Barcelona Limousine Night Club Tour. If you want to know more about those great offers, check my topic Barcelona Night Club Tour.
See Nightlife Theme Barcelona map in full screen