TOP 10 best live musics in Barcelona
You want to listen music, especially local bands playing live, well Barcelona has many places to offer, not only local music groups play in those place but also international bands come in the city to share their music with us. Following the TOP 10 best live music places in Barcelona.
- Bar Mediterraneo (carrer balmes 129). Located in the Eixample, near to the metro, depending on the band, the music is different, generally, more pop. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Marula Cafe (carrer escudellers 49). Located in the Gothic area, this place offers samba music. Metro: L3 liceu.
- Sala Rocksound (carrer almogavers 116). Located in the Poblenou area, as you may guess by its name, the music is rock. Metro: L4 bogatell.
- Jazz Si Club (carrer requesens 2). Located in the Raval area, another place to listen live jazz. Metro: L2 sant antoni.
- Sala Monasterio (moll de mestral 30). Located in the Olympic port area, this place offers different music style, all depending of the band. Metro: L4 ciutadella vila olimpica.
- Heliogabal (carrer ramon y cajal 80). Located in the Gracia area, depending of the band, the music is different but sometimes, they propose also cultural sessions like poetry. Metro: L4 joanic.
- Freedonia (carrer lleialtat 6). Located in the Raval area, it proposes different kinds of music but also some cultural session like theatre. Metro: L2/L3 parallel.
- Sidecar (plaza reial 7). Located in the Gothic area, you may find indie, pop, punk and experimental musics. Metro: L3 liceu.