TOP 10 best low cost hotels in Barcelona
This is my list of budget hotels so if you want to sleep somewhere without spending too much money and a cool place, I am sure that one of them will fit you.
- Generator Barcelona Hostel (carrer de còrsega 373). Located in the Gracia area and very close to the passeig de gracia, the most emblematic street of Barcelona so you will be 2 worlds, local and tourist areas. Up to you to book one room or one bed.
- Ideal Youth Hostel (carrer de la unió 10-12). Located at few seconds to the rambla street, book one bed and to share the room with other travelers so to make new friends.
- Urbany BCN Go (gran via de les corts catalanes 563). Located close to the universidad square, you will be in the area where during night time, there are a lot of things to do and also close to the gay area. Book one bed and know new friends.
- Sant Jordi Hostels (carrer de terol 35). Located in the heart of Gracia, the area where local people like to go for fun and in vogue. Book one bed and go with your new friends for fun.
- Jam Hostel (carrer de montmany 38-42). Located in the Gracia area, just at few meters to its downtown so the place avoids the busy party street noise. Choose to book one room or one bed.
- c (carrer del torrent de l'olla 98). A cosy place in the heart of the Gracia area, choose between one room or one bed then enjoy its local restaurants, bars and clubbings.
- HelloBCN Hostel (carrer de lafont 8). Located in the Poble Sec area, it is close to many tapas restaurants and clubs, book one bed and go with your new friends to enjoy its local life or just walk few meters to the Raval area.
- Amistat Beach Hostel (carrer amistat 21-23). Located in the Poblenou area and very close to the beach, a nice place to book one room or one bed, once done, enjoy the local life full of things to do just at 3 minutes to the main living street.