TOP 10 best low cost restaurants in Barcelona
One of the best things in Barcelona is to eat, there are a lot of different cooking types but if you love asian foods, forget about it. The asian taste is not authentic so if you come from New York or Paris, you will be disappointed. In spite of that, there are few places trying to get this savor from Asia but you are in Spain so better to eat spanish food, no !!! Anyway, following my list of TOP 10 best cheap restaurants excluding fast foods like McDonald, Burger King, KFC, etc. They are restaurant chains so you can find them in different areas.
- 100 Montaditos (rambla de catalunya 11) in Eixample. You will eat mini cold and hot sandwitches, local people like to go there because it is quite cheap, from 1 euro. You can find them in different areas in the city. Metro: L1/L3 catalunya.
- Timesburg (carrer paris 95) in Eixample. Delicious hamburgers including one with the kobe meat and home made french fries. They propose different oriental and occidental tastes, you can find them in different areas. Metro: L5 hospital clinic.
- Udon (carrer tallers 69) in Raval. They are many Udons spread in the city. If you are looking for a better Japanese authentic food, read my topic TOP 10 local foreigner food. Metro: L1/L3 catalunya.
- Nostrum (carrer diputació 262) in Eixample. It is like Tento and they are also located in different areas. They offer different ready-cooked spanish dishes from 1 euro and the foods are OK. Metro: L2/L3/L4 passeig de gracia.
- Fresco (carrer casp 30) in Eixample. This place is a buffet so you pay one unique price and you eat how much you want. They propose a lot of choices so you won't get bored to eat mediterranean foods. You can find them in many places. Metro: L4 urquinaona.
- Frankfurt (plaza sant miquel) in Gothic. Frankfurt is part of the Spanish cultures so if you like sausages, try it. There are tons of frankfurt in Barcelona, each one is independent proposing different hot sausage sandwitches. Metro: L4 jaume I.
- Creps Barcelona (carrer de verdi 15) in Gracia. As you may guess, you will eat crepes, it can be sweet and/or salted. You don't need to go to Gracia, you may find them in different areas, for instance there is one near urquinaona. Just one big point, the salted one is not made with black flour known as galette. If you want really to eat a galette, read my topic TOP 10 local foreigner food. Metro: L3 fontana.
- Buenas Migas (passeig gracia 120) in Eixample. It is a nice place offering a variety of foods and a small but good dessert options. Also it is a good place to have a break sipping a tea meanwhile checking emails and watching people. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Tento (carrer ausias marc 6) in Eixample. It is like Nostrum but with a quality a little better and they are also located in different areas. They offer different ready-cooked spanish dishes from 1 euro and the foods are OK. Metro: L1/L4 urquinaona.