TOP 10 best restaurants in Barcelona
If you like good food and you don't care about the price, you have to go, if not all of them, at least one of them before you have to go back home. Following my list of TOP 10 best restaurants of Barcelona.
- Tragaluz (passatge concepcio 5) in Eixample. The roof of this place is in crystal letting you spot the sky with the full moon meanwhile enjoying nice catalan food. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- L’Eggs (passeig de gracia 116) in Eixample. Most of the dishes of this place are cooked with the same main ingredient, as you may guess, it is the egg. It will make you discover another to taste it. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Torre Alta Mar (passeig joan borbo 88) in Barceloneta. Situated at the beach side and from its height, you will get a beautiful panorama view with the smell of a tasty catalan food. Metro: L4 barceloneta.
- Alba Granados (carrer enric granados 34) in Eixample. Located in an area with many restaurants, Alba offers a good catalan food, particularly if you like meat. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Roig Robi (carrer seneca 20). Situated in the Gracia area, this nice hidden place offers a very nice catalan food that you can choose to eat in its garden or inside. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Tickets bar (avinguda parallel 164) in Poblesec. If you want to try new tapas flavor, it is the place to go but in one condition, you have to book a table because even if the restaurant is empty, they won't let you in without reservation. Metro: L3 poble sec.
- Xalet de Montjuic (avinguda miramar 31). Located at the Montjuic hill, you will have a beautiful panorama view of the city, particularly savoring a good food meanwhile watching a sunset. Metro: L3 parallel then take the Montjuic funicular.
- Nuba (carrer doctor fleming 12) in Sarria. This place does a mediterranean cuisine with some dishes mixing asian taste. The decoration is great, mostly with a crystall wall. FGC station: L6/S5/S6 La Bonanova.