TOP 10 best shopping in Barcelona
Barcelona offers a lot of areas for shopping lovers. Spanish brands will be cheaper here than your country like Zara, Mango, H&M, etc. Following my list of TOP 10 shopping areas.
- Maquinista (carrer potosi 2) in Sant Andreu. It is the biggest commercial center inside the city. You should find everything you need. Metro: L1 sant andreu.
- Passeig gracia/rambla de catalunya in Eixample. Both streets are located in the downtown, just start you walk from the catalunya square to passeig de gracia then walk back via rambla de catalunya. It is on the passeig de gracia that Gucci, Chanel, etc. are located. Metro: L1/L3 catalunya.
- Gothic area. This area has many shops so you won't have any issues to find what you need without leaving the downtown that includes the rambla street with its Boqueria market and shops around the catalunya square. Metro: L1/L3 catalunya.
- Arenas de Barcelona (gran via de les corts catalanes 373-385) in Sants. An old bullfight arena changed it into a big mall, the good part is the roof top with 360º view on the city. Metro: L1/L3 espanya.
- Computer/electronic area (around carrer sepulveda 149-181/ronda sant antoni 60-102) in Eixample. If you are looking for computers, cameras, cell phones, etc., you have to go there. Metro: L1/L2 universitat.
- Outlet area in Eixample. You have 2 options, there is a small outlet area inside the city at the girona street between number 31 and 41, very close to the catalunya square and most locals go there for Mango (metro: L2 tetuan). The second option is the Roca village (carretera santa agnes malanyamse). It is the biggest outlet mall of Barcelona and it is located outside of the city. To know more, read my topic La Roca Village, the outlet village of Barcelona.
- Gran Via 2 Hospitalet (avinguda gran via 75) in Hospitalet. This mall is just located a little outside of Barcelona, near to an Ikea. Bus: 65, H12, e14, e15 or e16 from the espanya square.
- Maremagnum (moll espanya 5) in Gothic. It is the only commercial mall opened also on Sunday and very close to the Colomb statue. Metro: L3 drassanes.