TOP 10 best terraces in Barcelona
The best things to do in a sunny and hot day, it is to enjoy a nice fresh breeze at the rooftop, particularly where you can watch a sunset meanwhile enjoying a cocktail on the top terrace of a building. Hopefully, you don't have to look for a local friend who lives or who has access to it. Most of hotels have a nice terrace at the top where you can enjoy a panoramic view and a beautiful skyline of Barcelona. The best, no need to have a room booked, everyone can enjoy it. Following my TOP 10 best rooftop terraces in Barcelona.
- Mandarin Oriental (passeig de gracia 38-40). Located in the downtown, near to the catalunya square, this hotel offers a nice terrace with a swimming pool. The skyline view goes from the beach through Montjuic to Tibidabo including Gaudi's houses. Metro: L2/L3/L4 passeig de gracia.
- Barcelo Raval (rambla del raval 17-21). Located in the Raval area, the terrace of this hotel offers a 360 view of the city. The only point is that you will have to walk all around, if not, you will have to choose which spot you want to enjoy, sea, city or mountain. Metro: L3 liceu.
- Casa Fuster (passeig de gracia 132). Located in the Eixample area, near to the Mila house by Gaudi, the terrace of this hotel offers a nice view of the city and Tibidabo mountain. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Hotel Catalonia Barcelona Plaza (plaza espanya 6-8). Located in the Sants area, it is a good place to enjoy the view to Montjuic. It is also the good place to enjoy the great fireworks of the Merce festival (to know more, read Festival of La Mercè, Patroness of Barcelona). Metro: L1/L3 espanya.
- Hotel 1898 (la rambla 109). Located in the rambla street, it is nice to lay in one of his sofa-beds with view to Montjuic. Metro: L1/L3 catalunya.
- Serras Hotel (passeig de colom 9). Located in the Gothic area, just in front of the old port of Barcelona, so don't need to tell you which kind of view you will get at its rooftop terrace. Metro: L4 barceloneta
- 1881 per Sagardi (plaza pau vila 3). Located in the Barceloneta area, the terrace of this restaurant will give you a view to the old harbor of Barcelona. Metro: L4 barceloneta.
- Majestic Hotel (passeig gracia 68). Located in the downtown, near to the Batllo and Mila Houses by Gaudi, you will get a panorama view of Barcelona including Montjuic. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Hotel Condes (passeig gracia 73). Located in the downtown, near to the Mila house by Gaudi, the best, a view to the Sagrada Familia. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.