TOP 10 best tapas in Barcelona
Tapas is the food landmark of Spain, although Barcelona is not a tapas city, there are some good places. Considered as a snack before to lunch or to dinner, it can be a small portion and/or a small piece of food. And if you prefer to eat tapas during your lunch/dinner, don't be shamed, just do it, the goal is to enjoy the food meanwhile filling your stomach and mind. Following my TOP 10 best tapas in Barcelona.
- Golfo de Bizkaia (carrer vidrieria 12) is located in the Born area, near to the Santa Maria del Mar basilica. Metro: L4 jaume I.
- Taktika Berri (carrer valencia 169) is located in the Eixample area, very crowdy with local people. Metro: L1/L2 universitat.
- Sagardi (carrer argenteria 62) is located in the Born area, very close to the Santa Maria del Mar basilica. Metro: L4 jaume I.
- Cerveseria Catalana (carrer mallorca 236) is located in the Eixample area, just at the corner crossing the rambla de catalunya street. Metro: L3/L5 diagonal.
- Carrer blai (metro: L3 poblesec) is not a tapas place but a tapas street located in the Poble Sec area. I do like most of the places, just get in when you see something that attracts your stomach.
- Boqueria (rambla 91) is located in the Raval area and it is the famous market of Barcelona in the rambla street. Inside the market, there are tapas places to eat fresh products of the market, very enjoyable. Metro: L3 liceu.
- Quimet Quimet (carrer poeta cabanyes 25). Situated in the Poble Sec area, a good place to share tapas with friends and to know local people. Metro: L3 poblesec.
- Paco Meralgo (carrer muntaner 171) is located in the Eixample area, near to the hospital. Metro: L5 hospital clinic.